Jeff Falk Candidate for 3rd District Councilor
3rd District Town Councilor
"My goal in the end is to preserve the character of Cheshire while building our future." - Jeffrey Falk
JEFFREY FALK'S BIO
Reason I am running: I would like to combine my visions of Cheshire with fellow residents visions. My goal in the end is to preserve the character of Cheshire while building our future.
- Issues of Interest: Expanding the senior property tax relief and supporting the senior center; Enhancing our town and educational infrastructure; Performing a detailed budget review to reduce waste, limit spending and tax increases; Working with the economic development coordinator and others to create incentives that will attract and retain businesses; Conducting Town business with professionalism, honesty, transparency and integrity
- Family: two children Hayley (Dodd) and Jack (Doolittle)
- Education: Doolittle/Norton, Dodd Junior High, Cheshire High Class of 1995, Tunxis Community College
- Occupation: Cheshire Police Department Officer
- Clubs/Organizations: Cheshire VFW Post 10052; United States Submarine Veterans Inc., Groton.
- Civic Involvement: Cheshire Youth Baseball 2011-present; Cheshire Housing Authority 2015-present; Wallingford Hawks Youth Hockey Association volunteer
- Awards/Honors: Police Officer of the Year 2014; Cheshire Police Department Lifesaving Award; Two United States Navy Achievement Medals; Two United States Navy Good Conduct Medals
- Military Service: United States Navy Submarine Service 1995-2003
Home phone - 203-872-3283